Voice & Data SIM Pack for Students
- Hits: 287
Students Voice/Data Package
Vodafone, in collaboration with Management of Sunyani Technical University and SRC, will start distributing SIM cards to all students from Monday, September 8, to Friday, September 13, 2019. Every student on campus will have the benefit of:
- 1.4GB data to browse all networks monthly
- 200 minutes call credit to make on-net (Vodafone to Vodafone) calls monthly
- 10 minutes call credit for off-net (Vodafone to other networks) calls monthly
- 50 minutes SMS monthly
- Close User Group (Student to student) calls free for the academic year
Please, the exercise starts at 9.00 to 5.00 each day
Tables will be mounted for each department at the school auditorium for the exercise on Monday, September 8, 2019.
Please every student should note the following:
- Students are kindly requested to put their SIM card in their phone/device and dial *127# or 99 to check their phone number when they pick their SIM card.
- Students are advised to keep their SIM cards in active use for the entire period of thier stay on campus. That means that your contact numbers in the school management system operated by the school be substituted with the new number given to you.
- Students who misplace their SIM cards, should kindly visit the ICT Directorate (NOC) in the Ameyaw Akumfi Science Lab. building(Civil Engineering Block) or visit any Vodaphone retail shop nationwide, for SIM replacement with a valid ID card.
By ICT Director