12th CONGREGATION OF SUNYANI TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
It is announced for the information of Sunyani Technical University Alumni and the general public that the 12th Congregation of the Sunyani Technical University will be held on Saturday, 22nd February, 2020 at 9.00 a.m. at the Congregation Grounds of the University.
Graduands who completed their programmes in 2019 and wish to be presented at the Congregation should register personally or by email with the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs) not later than Monday, 17th February, 2020.
The following details are required:
- Name of the graduand
- programme of study
- Year of completion
The graduation fees are as follows:
- B-Tech graduands = Four Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢400.00)
- HND graduands = Three Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis (GH¢380.00)
- Diploma graduands = Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00).
Payment should be made through the following banks:
- GCB Bank Limited Account Number
- Zenith Bank Limited Account Number
- Ecobank Ghana Limited Account Number
- Fidelity Bank Limited Account Number
by Monday, 17th February, 2020 towards:
- Hiring of Academic gowns
- Congregation Publications.
There will be rehearsals for graduands on Friday, 21st February, 2020. Please, note that names of all graduands will be mentioned and they will also be allowed to receive handshake from the Dignitaries.
Graduands who may not attend the Congregation Ceremony will be expected to pay GH¢400.00 for B-Tech graduands, GH¢380.00 for HND graduands and GH¢250.00 for Diploma graduands before they collect their certificates.
Graduands will be expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation and meals for themselves and their guests.